In today’s economy, transitioning to a meaningful career can be challenging. Studies show that half of all recent college grads are either unemployed or underemployed. If you are a new or recent college graduate who has graduated in the last 8 years, and are dissatisfied with your current employment, confused about what you want to do or how to get there, career counseling can often provide you with a fresh perspective that can help you get back on track.
As a career counselor with over 15 years of experience helping young adults find satisfying careers, I understand the barriers and challenges you face. Since clients come to me with a wide range of issues, we work together to design an approach that addresses your specific needs and provides you with the knowledge, insights, experience and resources needed to reach your goals.
Some of the services I provide include:
- Clarifying your natural aptitudes, interests and career motivators
- Identifying your skills and strengths
- Creating job search strategies that land interviews and job offers
- Resume critiques, interview preparation and salary negotiation
- Support with career decision making
- Academic planning for advanced degrees