Most of us don't have a lot of experience looking for employment because we spend most of our time working. Looking for a job has changed tremendously over the years. It is no longer enough to simply apply to jobs on-line. Successful job search today need to be targeted and strategic. It requires an approach that will maximize your chances of being seen by hiring managers, so you get the interviews and get the offers. Whether you are dissatisfied with your current job, are seeking advancement, are relocating or are under or unemployed, I can help you turn your passive job search into an active job hunt that produces results.
As a former human resource professional and corporate recruiter, I know what employers are looking for and how to make your job search as productive as possible. Through a manageable, strategic, step by step process, we work together to create a personalized strategy that will help you achieve your goals. Some of the job search services I offer include personal branding, job targeting, resume evaluation, professional resume writing, networking strategies, interview preparation and salary negotiation.
Career coaching/counseling can also help you:
- Maximize your gifts and abilities to create your unique brand.
- Have a resume that gets you noticed.
- Discover job leads through the Hidden Job Market .
- Effectively use your network to get you in the door and to the people doing the hiring.
- Prepare for an interview.
- Help with motivation and self confidence.
- Finding employment in Asheville.